How to Get the New Apple Music App on Mac 2022
This tutorial is about how to get the new Apple Music app on Mac. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Get the New Apple Music App on Mac. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to get the new Apple Music app on Mac
As someone who has used iTunes on a Mac (and still uses it on Windows), my biggest complaint with the media player was the rather confusing and slow user interface. While trying to be a hub for everything (iPhone/iPad media player, library, and manager), it even failed at the basics of smooth browsing and listening to music. The music app was bundled with the old iTunes backend in macOS Catalina, although it’s a standalone app with a new name. And with a lot of web content inside, the app never felt smooth. With the macOS Monterey 12.2 update, that’s about to change.
With the release of macOS Catalina, Apple removed iTunes from the Mac and introduced three separate apps, Music, TV, and Podcasts, as complete replacements. While the idea was right, the app left a lot to be desired in terms of music app. While not as bulky as the old iTunes, it lacked an intuitive interface and felt clunky. But that’s changing for the better now, as Apple has rebuilt Apple Music from the ground up as a fully native macOS app. If you’re wondering what that looks like, we can help you install the new Apple Music app on your Mac.
How to Get the New Apple Music App on Mac
- First and foremost, back up your Mac to keep your data safe. Then go to beta.apple.com to register your compatible device.
- Then click “Sign Up” and enter your Apple ID and password.
- Next, go to the macOS tab located in the “Public Beta Guide” section and click on the “register your Mac” link.
- Then download the “Download Public Access Utility for macOS Beta” tool.
- Now open the file from the Downloads header and double-click the macOSPublicBetaAccessUtility.dmg package to run the installer. Then follow the on-screen instructions to install the macOS Public Beta Access Utility. Once done, you can download and install the latest macOS Monterey beta on your Mac.
Final words: How to get the new Apple Music app on Mac
Hope you understand this article How to Get the New Apple Music App on Mac, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.